Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A day without Money

Man!You what it's like to have a day without money?
It's like going through a day without eating. I guess money really is needed, when you thinking about it, we use money to buy our needs like food, water, clothes, and many more. Without this money could we survive?Well maybe we can, but if you're the kind of person who is lazy and doesn't give a damn for him/her self, then i doubt you'd survive.

Coming from a poor family, I learned how to be hardworking cause living without money really sucks, you know?!Ever tried going somewhere without money and got hungry?!It's really a pain!!There were times that certain event really pissed me of to the extent that i asked someone, whom i have never met, to lend me some money. It was so embarrassing!But God!I was so hungry that time and had no other choice!

If you are in a family, strive hard to earn. Don't just sit there and wait for something to show up. Work hard and be patient.

No comments: